Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies



There is nothing in the world that a perfectly cooked chocolate chip cookie can't make better. A self proclaimed cookie addict like me can tell you plenty of different cookie recipes that I've enjoyed but bottom line is if I had to eat one cookie for the rest of my life it would be chocolate chip.


I usually make the recipe on the back of the Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip bag but this weekend I googled "best chocolate chip cookies" and stumbled upon this recipe. I made the cookies exactly as Alice from Savory Sweet Life directs so I'll direct you to her blog for the instructions. I agree with her that creaming the butter and sugar for at least 3 minutes really make the cookies...they are perfectly crispy on the edges but soft and chewy on the inside. Now get them out of my house...


Do you have a "go to" chocolate chip cookie recipe? I remember in college I used to make them from the Betty Crocker mix (where you just add an egg and butter) and John would tell me that I made the world's best chocolate chip cookies...ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment