Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas festivities begin!

Happy Saturday!   One week til Christmas...yeah!


So besides battling a cold, here's what I've been up to the past few days.


Thursday night: The best office party - Strip for drinks and dinner, then Cirque de Soleil at Atlantic Station!  (no pics, sorry!)


Friday: TONS of Christmas shopping, with a few personal purchases in there too :-)  (What?  You have to buy yourself Christmas presents)!  John and I also had a fun lunch at Souper Jenny.


Friday afternoon: Black Swan.  Holy freak show.  Natalie Portman did an awesome job but woah...that movie is crazy scary and I'm glad I had these to comfort me.


This morning: Santa came early for John...we spent 3 hours signing our life away at the Toyota dealership and came home with a new 4 Runner!  We are so excited, and John totally deserves this car (let's just say when we were 20 and we met, he was driving a brown 1989 Honda Accord with a big dent in it that was a hand me down from his grandma).
John's new toy


This afternoon: Brunch with some besties!  
Erin is here from San Francisco!
Lindsay and me at Gilbert's


Then a crazy grocery store trip to prep for the week's festivities!  I'm hosting a small girls' dinner here on Monday for a gift exchange, and Thursday we are having both families over for Christmas Eve dinner, so there will be some fun events to cook for.


Right now, I'm chilling on the couch with one of these:
Pre-gaming for Jill's party tonight


And in a few hours, going to a tacky Christmas party that is sure to be epic at Jill's house.  Here's a preview of my outfit....


What are you up to this weekend?  Season's Greetings!
Our tree 2010




1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the party. Are you dressing as Santa? I like Sweetwater Blue too. I really like the Sch'wheat best though. Have you tried that one?

    ReplyDelete