Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve

I just wanted to pop in and say hello - are you busy getting ready for Turkey Day?  I had the day off and have been baking all afternoon...can't wait to share the recipes with you next week! 


Also, I changed commenting forums (from Blogger to Disqus) which will hopefully make the comments section much more interactive - I can finally answer questions and you'll get notified with follow up comments.  It should be easier if you don't have a blog to leave a comment now. Try it out and we'll see what happens!  The one downside is it totally wiped out ALL of the comments on every post on my blog!  I am so sad and if anyone knows how to recover this please let me know.

Hope everyone is safe and happy this Thanksgiving!  See you all soon with lots of fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment