Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

I am so blessed and thankful for so many things.


For John, who is my best friend and biggest support system.  He never lets me down and makes every day something to look forward to.  I am so excited about spending forever with him.




For my family - all of them - who are fun loving, close friends, and understanding.  I am so lucky to have such awesome families all here in Atlanta and close by.









For my girlfriends.  I am extremely fortunate to be friends with such genuine, beautiful, unique ladies.  I've always said "I don't fight with my friends" and it's true.  So glad to have you guys in my life.  









For my health.  I am so happy to be alive, well, and able to move freely.  It should never be taken for granted.

For books.  Reading has always been one of my biggest de-stressors and hobbies.   I love reading and know that there will never be enough time to read all of the books I want to.



For exercise.  John will be the first to tell you that I'm not myself if I haven't had my exercise - I am so happy that I know exactly what will make me feel better and keep me sane.  


For our military.  Close friends and family members, and strangers alike, keep us safe and happy at home while they are deployed defending our freedom.







For our home.  It may be tiny but I love it so much.  We've spent so many good times here with friends and family, and on our own, grilling out on the porch, planting flowers, etc.  I love our neighborhood and the unique charm that each home has.  I love the location - we have the ability to walk to locally owned restaurants and shops, but it's also just a short drive from the gym, Costco, Publix, and the mall.  All places that I am thankful for.



And, how could I forget, SAM.  I'm so grateful that we have such a happy little guy who makes me laugh every day.  I love his joy of life and think humans could stand to learn a lot from dogs.


What are you most thankful for this year?














No comments:

Post a Comment