Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tonight's Dinner

I have been in the best mood all afternoon - I love Sundays after a calm, restful weekend.  We had a totally chill couple of days that comprised of the following...dinner at Houston's Friday night. Saturday morning 4 mile run and 4 loads of laundry (the only "work" I did all weekend). Saturday afternoon/evening at my parents' house hanging by the pool and grilling out steaks.  10 hours of sleep Saturday night.  Smoothies and church Sunday morning.  Lunch at Corner Bakery.  Shopping for my girl Brett's wedding this weekend (in Hilton Head!).  3 mile walk with John and Sam.  White wine, almonds, olives, and the Masters.  We wrapped it all up with John's Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breasts, minus the artichokes and goat cheese, plus feta and Parmesan.  
I made a side of roasted brussels sprouts - tossed with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, sea salt, and cracked pepper.  Spiced up with a little bit of crispy prosciutto - yum!  Perfect sweet + salty combo.

Off to read and chillax.  Hope you guys had a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment